If you’d like to keep up with Boswell’s news, but aren’t inclined towards social media, send an email to email@example.com with the subject, “News”
Just got back from the BSI Weekend! Head here to see pictures from the trip!
The Crew of the Barque Lone Star has a comic strip they do through their website, and I was the subject of #53! Check out the rest of them at http://www.dfw-sherlock.org/baker-street-elementary.html
Hello all! Just wanted to let you all know how things are going with Boswell!
- We are close to having “The Boscombe Valley Mystery” finished. We’re getting the final polish on it to make sure it’s all up to snuff.
- We’ll be recording “The Five Orange Pips” soon!
- On April 3rd David will be speaking at a meeting of The Crew of the Barque Lone Star in Addison, TX!
- On April 16th David will be speaking at a meeting of The Iowa Valley of Fear in Marshalltown, IA!It’s a very exciting time for us here at I Am Lost Without My Boswell. Thanks as always for your support!
I Am Lost Without My Boswell is 2 years old this month! Thank you all for the support!
Sorry for the long wait between posts! Things are coming along. A Case of Identity was released, and The Boscombe Valley Mystery is in progress, just waiting on some stuff to come in from out of state and country.
2/18/15: The cast of A Case of Identity
We are happy to announce our cast for A Case of Identity:
- Ren Davenport as Mary Sutherland
- Matthew J. Menke as James Windibank
2/8/15: The Future of I Am Lost Without My Boswell
I recently had a meeting with some anonymous donors who helped ensure our financial well-being for the foreseeable future. They have been supporters of the project from the very beginning, and wanted to help us keep this project moving forward. I was absolutely floored when they gave me the check. To be honest, I was shaking a little; it’s a wonder I didn’t tear up. I am truly awestruck by their support, and I can’t thank them enough. I can’t express how flattered, touched, and honored I am for their generosity. This donation will help us keep the website/audio hosting going for at least 2 years, as well as afford us the chance to get some merchandising ideas going, so be on the watch for those. The future is looking very bright for us.